🚀 Who are we?
Grip is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward.
For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus support and integrations needed to maximize return on investment.
Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
We seek Software Engineers to help make our vision a reality.
🚀 Core Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Product and Business to design, build and ship new features from scratch across a wide range of platforms and languages.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership for your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Support Data Science efforts by productionizing experiments into high-quality scalable code
🚀Experience and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience, as a software engineer working with a number of middleware and backend systems such as:
- Storage and Cache: MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Search engine: Elasticsearch
- Experience with creating and maintaining REST APIs, preferably in Node.JS.
- Bonus points:
- Amazon Web Services experience
🚀 Grip Benefits
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing startup
- Remote working possibilities (also post COVID-19)
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- A world-class team of sales, operations and engineering
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture.