Grip is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward.
For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus support and integrations needed to maximize return on investment.
Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
To achieve our business goals and deliver an awesome experience to our users, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. You’ll be part of an experienced technology team with a great opportunity to grow and learn while owning your own projects within the company.
The ideal candidate must be a strong user advocate when it comes to quality. The QA Engineer is expected to work in close collaboration with multiple teams to understand and deliver testing solutions to our rapidly growing offering of products and services.
- Technical first degree or equivalent practical experience in product testing.
- Experience in both: functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in using test management tools
- Proven experience in web manual and automation testing
- Proven experience in API testing
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the unique ability to communicate complicated topics clearly to technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to understand issues quickly, think logically and break down requirements into testable units.
- An understanding of structured data such as JSON, XML and other Data Structures.
- Bonus points:
- Experience in using tools such as Cypress, Appium, Selenium, Jenkins, Qase
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines and monitoring services for automation tests
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database systems such as MySQL and Postgres.
- Create test plans alongside product development for Grip’s web and API offerings.
- Work with our Customer Success Team to diagnose user reports, feedback and bugs and feed the needed developments into the technical team together with the Product Manager.
- Execute and maintain test plans as part of product delivery. Plans should be reproducible and auditable.
- Create test plans for client-specific features and liaise with internal stakeholders about the client’s requirements on features pre and post-development.
- Create automated tests as part of a continuous software delivery process.
- Plan, execute and monitor the inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product features to confirm quality conformance to specs and acceptance criteria.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing startup
- Remote working possibilities anywhere in the UK and Serbia (also post COVID-19)
- 25 holiday days
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology.
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture.