Grip is the leading Market Engagement Platform built to support event professionals by delivering technology to facilitate world-class hybrid events – through digital and in-person solutions – that bring people together to discover, engage, connect and move markets forward.
For event participants, the powerful AI platform supports the return on time and investment of attending events with purposeful meetings. For event professionals, the intelligent, flexible platform provides the solutions, plus support and integrations needed to maximize return on investment.
Grip has facilitated the connection of over 5.5 million participants, culminating in billions of data points from some of the world's largest events. This strategic insight and expertise ensure Grip can deliver the event experiences that today's markets and industries demand.
We are seeking an Engineering Manasger with a data driven mindset to join our growing Engineering team.
- Lead a team of engineers and scientists to build scalable data systems and pipelines to collect, process, and analyze real-time, streaming data.
- Collaborate with our Product team and the wider business to design, build and ship new data centric features from scratch across a wide range of platforms and languages.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of data systems in production.
- Support partner and client integrations with our data systems.
- Support Data Science efforts by productionizing experiments and research.
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant hands-on as well as people management experience, including full time software engineering experience working with a number of data storage and data processing systems.
- Relational Databases: MySQL, MariaDB
- Data Warehousing / ETL experience
- Key-Value and NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc
- Stream Processing & Timeseries Data: kinesis, kafka, influx, druid, tsdb, etc.
- DevOps experience
- Amazon Web Services experience
- REST API experience
- Search engine experience
- Competitive salary at a fast-growing startup
- Remote working possibilities (also post COVID-19)
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Opportunity to take lead in shaping an entire industry through AI
- A world-class team of sales, operations and engineering
- Rare opportunity to grow with the company and take the lead in shaping an entire industry’s use of technology
- Kind, fun and ambitious company culture.