Customer Success Executive - US Remote - (Connecticut, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia)
Customer Success Executive
Event Success | Event Delivery | Event Strategy
🚀 Who are we?
At Grip, we’re passionate about bringing professionals together to move markets forward faster. Our leading Market Engagement Platform for Event Organisers enables our clients to create Virtual, Hybrid, and Live event experiences in a single solution. Making it easier for event participants to connect, engage and do business.
Grip works with 12 out of 20 of the largest Event Organisers globally and is known for its leading AI-powered matchmaking engine, used to establish millions of valuable connections at thousands of events. As a multi-award-winning global leader in AI-powered tech, we pride ourselves on being real innovators in the event tech space.
Grip recently completed a $13M Series A funding round led by Kennet Partners, a well-known London-based VC Fund. Other investors at Grip include leading entrepreneurs Brent Hoberman (CEO and Founder at Lastminute.com, Made.com, Founders Factory), Arnaud Massenet (Co-Founder at Net-a-Porter), and Jeremy Roche (FinancialForce, Unit4).
🚀 How you contribute to Happy Clients
- Act as the clients "Partner in Success" - use a consultative/personal approach to client management where they rely on your trust and your wide expertise in event delivery to guide them with event concept ideas, configuration challenges, last-minute project shifts all whilst keeping in mind the event success KPIs shared by client & Account Manager.
- Ensure clients have a thorough understanding of the Grip product through onboarding, training, and educational programs. Make sure clients are well informed of product features value and best practices during implementation to reduce support requests when the product is live. Grip should be seen as a flexible, modular, easily implemented Market Engagement Platform that they own.
- Anticipate escalations, and use it as an opportunity for both yourself and the Account Manager to build a more meaningful and trust-based relationship. By sharing key information with the Account Manager to get ahead of potential issues while working with the client to implement solid solutions.
- Support and collaborate with Project Management during the project delivery phase to be seen as a united team with one key goal: delivering the highest quality Market Engagement platform.
- Organize workshops such as "10 ways to drive more revenue from events" and product strategy meetings with clients organization to translate the strategic vision of the Client into practice.
- Be the ultimate expert on the platform for specific event types with the ability to give detailed demo's outlining how strategic objectives by clients can be reached through the usage of the platform all the way down to how it should be implemented.
- Deep understanding of the Grip product and features on an overall platform level while becoming a champion of a specific event type such as Hosted Buyer, Hybrid, Online or In-person events.
- Become a brand ambassador by developing close positive relationships enabling you to position yourself as a Trusted Advisor for clients.
- Track & record processes report in Salesforce to create visibility for the different departments and achieving cross-department success [Scoping Workshop, Engagement deck, Insights Reports]
- Nurture a can-do attitude, lead with empathy, listen with the means to understand event delivery teams while keeping platform functionality in mind.
🚀 What we are looking for in a Customer Success Executive
- You have worked in a Saas Technology environment
- You understand how to build, monitor KPIs for your clients
- You are relentlessly tracking your client success metrics & health criteria
- You track and actively manage & reduce your client churn
- You are your product’s best brand ambassador
- You constantly present and deliver value to your clients
- You help improve the client experience and customer satisfaction (NPS score)
- You prepare diligently for your clients quarterly business reviews (QBR)
- You proactively outreach to your clients to mitigate risk
- You keep track of your key meeting takeaways
- You are an excellent communicator and thrive in cross-functional teamwork environments
- You participate in company revenue retention by being your client advocate
- You are extremely analytical and can make conclusions based on data
If this is who you are and what you want to continue doing, then you will be successful in our team!
🚀 Growth Potential
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of a portfolio of events across a range of clients. Develop your management and relationship skills with help with access to mentoring of higher-level management and actively work on setting best practices while taking on larger and more complicated events as you grow within the company.
- Opportunity to grow within this role as well as specialize in Corporate, Virtual, Hybrid, Live, Hosted Buyer Events.
- Real exposure to exciting technology with the opportunity to gain significant knowledge in software, AI, Event
🚀 Grip Benefits
- The potential to shape an entire industry through AI
- The opportunity to be an important part of the US Client Success team
- Competitive commission and bonus based on a combination of personal and company targets
- A world-class team of sales, operations, and engineering
- Kind, fun, and ambitious company culture
- A company Macbook and supporting technology to be successful in a WFH environment
🚀Experience and Skills
- Ambitious, adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well-organized, and dependable. Can be relied on to uphold responsibilities assigned.
- Experience in B2B events is a huge plus and is an important part of the role.
- Relevant work experience in a technology environment, with a history of successfully managing stakeholders in a business environment.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to understand concepts and situations within the customer success cycle to guarantee its success.
- Precise written and verbal communication skills in English, with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong cross-team/group/organization collaboration skills. Liaising at all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Experience in handling customer complaints/customer care and working with internal teams to resolve issues in support desk platforms. (Jira, help scout, zendesk etc.)
- Experience using CRM such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, notion, airtable, zendesk etc. is a plus.
- Strong data-driven analysis skills, comfortable with manipulating data to generate reports. (Google Sheets, Excel, etc.)
🚀 We look for people that live by our values:
- Growth Mindset - be curious, take ownership, and share knowledge freely and openly
- Be Nice - listen to understand, respect others and support your team members
- Transparency - Open and clear communication, speak up about problems, and be honest
- Can-do Attitude - Take ownership of your work and do what it takes to make it a success
- Value Focused - work smart, understand what drives KPIs, always keep our clients in mind